Easy Steps for Computer Repairs &
Data Recovery. Service Centre Located in Ringwood, Melbourne.
1. Visit our Service Centre
No booking required. Central Ringwood. Train / Bus station & Eastland Shopping Centre only 200 meters away.
2. Diagnostics & Quote
Diagnostics are completed promptly followed by contacting you to provide a no obligation quote.
3. Repair & Collection
Once the quote is accepted, we promptly complete the service. We’ll contact you for collection. All major cards or cash accepted. Collect from our Ringwood Computer repair centre.
At our Ringwood Service Centre, we service both Apple and Windows laptops or desktop computers.
Using the latest diagnostic and repair tools, we can take care of your MacBook Pro, iMac, and Windows laptop repairs, data recovery (photo and movie/video recovery), and virus or malware removal (such as after a bank scam).
Top reasons to use PC Medic for IT services.
- Not everyone wants people coming into their home or business for various reasons, with PC Medic we provide a walk-in service at our service centre. We’ll take care of your Apple MacBook or Windows laptop diagnostics and repairs.
- Our location is super convenient for those in the east of Melbourne. Apple MacBook Pro, PC laptop and desktop repairs are just a short drive or public transport trip from Nunawading, Mitcham, Wantirna, Park Orchards, Warranwood, Warrandyte, Vermont, Burwood, Blackburn, Bayswater, Croydon, Donvale, Doncaster, Templestowe, Balwyn, Surrey Hills, and more to our computer repair centre in Ringwood.
- A complete service. You provide us with your list of repairs or services you wish for, and all can be completed right here in our service centre. Onsite computer technicians often have another customer to attend to and may not be able to extend more time to you. However, at our PC Medic’s service centre, we can work on multiple computers and data recoveries simultaneously! Fast, easy, and affordable.
- Security. Instead of having people in your home or office, you can have your computer serviced quickly in our workshop. No booking is necessary, just come along when you are ready, and our PC Medic technicians can sort out your issues. Remote tech support, where people remotely take control of your computer to attempt repairs, can pose a higher security risk, as you have no idea who is really in control of your computer and where they are located.
- We have a dedicated service centre with all the tools and expertise to complete your repair from start to finish in one go at a fixed price. Onsite, you pay by the hour, and often onsite techs must take your computer ‘back to base’ for repairs as they don’t have all the tools and parts available.
- Same-Day Service for some computer repairs. Often, we can provide same-day service, whereas with onsite services, you may have to wait days or pay more for same-day/urgent requests.
- Fixed Pricing/Quotes. In our service centre, we provide a fixed price, no-obligation quote, so you’ll know exactly what your service will cost you. For onsite computer services, providers usually charge by the hour, so you can’t be sure of the final cost, and often, since it is time-based, you still must pay the onsite technician even for a job not finished in full.
All major brands supported for repairs, upgrades for hardware repairs and Drives for data and photo recovery.
No matter the brand, a computer tech in our workshop can repair your computer.
Our Melbourne service centre offers Data Recovery Services for all types of brands, enabling the recovery of various types of files such as documents, emails, and photos. Whether it’s on a computer, laptop, desktop internal Hard Drives/HDD, USB Drives (also known as USB Stick recovery or USB Thumb drive), or external backup drives, we can perform data recovery. We specialize in recovering data from NAS drives configured for RAID mirror and striped configurations, as well as Apple Time Capsule drives. Regardless of the complexity of the data recovery, we have a range of solutions that increase the chances of a successful recovery. Our expertise extends to all brands of drives, and we are confident in our ability to recover data.
- Western Digital
Windows and Macbook Diagnostics, Repairs & Upgrades
Slow laptop computer – we can bring your Apple or Windows PC up to the speed you expect so you can keep your computer longer and save money.
- Upgrade to Windows 10 or Windows 11, we can check your computer’s suitability and perform the upgrade. No need to buy a new computer. We can even improve the speed of your laptop to be similar to a new computer.
- Windows 11 upgrade issues repaired and recovered. We can upgrade your computer to Windows 11; however, we’ll need to check if your computer is capable first. Drop in for us to check!
- Windows not booting after updating. Windows 10 can’t log in after updates. Windows failed update. Windows 10 failed after update.
- Apple MacBook Pro not booting after updating. iMac not booting after update. Apple failed update. Apple MacOS not booting. Apple OSX not booting or loading.
- Apple MacBook Pro faulty hard disk repairs and data recovery.
- Apple MacBook spill liquid damage repaired. Not turning on after a liquid spill.
- Laptop liquid spill and liquid damage repairs.
- Apple MacBook Pro keyboard replacement.
- MacBook Display cracked or damaged replaced/repairs.
- PC/Windows Laptop cracked or damaged display replaced/repaired.
- Apple Hard Drive upgrades. MacBook Pro upgrade HDD to SSD to improve speed. iMac Hard Disk Drive upgrade to SSD or standard drive to increase capacity/free space.
- The PC Medic technicians are happy to answer any questions in-store or by phone.