Here at PC Medic we have the ability to stay open and continue to provide safe computer repairs by increasing our already high hygiene standards. Having a working computer is important right now, so if your computer is faulty and you wish to bring it in for service, you can be assured we have put in place some very stringent controls to ensure you and our tech staff, are kept safe. So, here is what we are doing to ensure your computer is returned to you clean and safe.
- We will limit 1 person inside our check in area (excluding if you or others who need assistance/care).
- If you do not wish to come into our service area to book in a repair/recovery, then you can park in our rear carpark (enter off Wantirna Road) and phone us to collect your computer or other item from your boot / location in your car to ensure distance. We can return your items back to your car. For any payment, we can do that by contactless card payments and or credit card using an online form. Bank transfer is accepted as well. You can also choose to not enter and have us collect your computer from the front of our building. We can be flexible.
- We will be using our external keyboards and mice with laptops so we don’t have to make contact with your keyboard and trackpad.
- Between working on your device and moving to another customers device, we will be hand sanitising.
- Before returning your computer to you, we will sanitise the surfaces we touch using a medical grade sanitiser that is safe for plastics and metals found on computers.
- In between every customer entering and exiting our building, we’ll be sanitising our door handles.
- Our benches will be sanitised daily and multiple times a day if required
- We want to do our bit, so if the government requires our business to restrict trade or close, we will get your computer back to you safely, ensuring once again all sanitising measures are taken.
So for now, it’s business as usual with a twist. When visiting, please take all precautions that are recommended by the government, most importantly, don’t visit if you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms similar to a cold or flu or has someone who has returned from overseas and is still in the two week isolation period.
You can be assured the best way to get your computer repaired and other services such as data recovery, is to have the service performed in our service centre.
For up to date information on COVID-19, please get information on how to protect you and others from the official Australian Government website, https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov-health-alert